Join our community
Share with the community song covers, new skills learned, or just any progress with our Community Riffs.
Join Up - It's 100% Free

Latest profile posts

My capo and I are playing a cruel game of hide-and-seek.
Edit: 30 minutes later and I still haven't found it. Capo, if you're reading this, please come back. The search continues tomorrow...
New member! Ready to learn from The Very Best!!! 🤘🤘🤘💯💯💯
I got Bluetooth headphones now and 2, 2mm. picks. The pick improved my playing by a lot. I think long time ago when I tried thicker picks before, I wasn't strong enough or something. I never got good sound coming out and it would get caught on the strings. normally I use .73mm or slightly heavier. Try the 2mm!
Got a welding test tonight, Pipefitting test on Saturday. Stressed is an understatement
Hey fam!
For those who may not know, I run a Synyster Gates Clothing page on IG (@ synystergatesclothing). If you feel inclined, please give it a follow! I’m always trying to stay up to date with the drops,help folks with issues where I can, keep promotion strong, and spread the word about the line as I feel like many a7x fans still don’t know that Gates clothing line has returned. If you dig the line, definitely check out the page. Thank you! 😄😁🙏🏼

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
Andika Andanu