• SGS Instagram Contest

click here to learn more Perform a riff based on one of the Synyster Gates lessons for the chance to win some awesome prizes!
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Join our community
Share with the community song covers, new skills learned, or just any progress with our Community Riffs.
Join Up - It's 100% Free
Search over 1 MILLION titles!
Endless Summer Sidebar

Start a thread

Ask a question, post a suggestion, start a discussion
Post thread

Help Cover Community Costs!

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$250.00

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I'll chill today, or at least this morning. I need a break after 2 week of 6-12 hours of guitar

Chill for me means play guitar but not for learning anything or improving any ability, just because xd
I've noticed I'm practicing like 12 hours. From 4am to 8-9 am, then from 1 or 2 pm to 4 pm, then from 7-8 to 10pm
Thanks to everyone who gave me tips and advices for learning all the fretboard notes, now I can track notes. Obviously not as fast as someone who has been doing it for months or years, but I can tell what I'm playing and recognize scales, chords, 7ths, minors, etc..
Back in the saddle again! I'm back!

Took a bit of a break for the holidays. I was playing a lot leading up to the beginning of December with a cover group. I'm out! Doing my own thing for a while. Going to try to write 52 songs in 52 weeks. It will be terrible, at least in the beginning but I expect I will get better after 52 attempts at good song writing.

Let's go!
I'm having such a headache trying to buy a used guitar. I think the seller is trying to scam me 😫 I'll just go to a music store and buy something new and cheap, 'cause I'm on a budget. Oh, God...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiteboyz
Autographed Red Rum Guitar