• SGS Instagram Contest

click here to learn more Perform a riff based on one of the Synyster Gates lessons for the chance to win some awesome prizes!
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Join our community
Share with the community song covers, new skills learned, or just any progress with our Community Riffs.
Join Up - It's 100% Free
Search over 1 MILLION titles!
Endless Summer Sidebar

Start a thread

Ask a question, post a suggestion, start a discussion
Post thread

Help Cover Community Costs!

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$250.00

Staff online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Do people prefer picking everything at angle or flat to string for better tone can play much better at angle but doesn't sound as good?
Super proud of myself today because I think I've finally figured out all of the parts for my contest solo! Now it's just a case of being able to play it on video! I'm really pleased with how it's sounding and I can't wait to finally show everyone :D
Been having a pretty stressful last few days, but I'm hoping to remedy that and come up with a little something to submit for the contest before the time is up. ☺️ It won't be much, but I just want to participate and feel like I did something! All the entries so far are so great. 😭💕
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows a quality "Not Ready to Die" backing track.
So progress on my contest entry is somewhat happening! I made a backing track and sorted both the intro and outro (ish), but I have no idea how to get everything else to work! I have a slight idea where I've broken down the piece into around 5 parts (Including intro+outro), and I want the middle piece of it all to be a chilled out part, which I have rough ideas for, but the other two? Yeah, they just don't wanna work. Gonna have to try figure those out over the next few days :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shreditor686
Autographed Red Rum Guitar