• SGS Instagram Contest

click here to learn more Perform a riff based on one of the Synyster Gates lessons for the chance to win some awesome prizes!
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Join our community
Share with the community song covers, new skills learned, or just any progress with our Community Riffs.
Join Up - It's 100% Free
Search over 1 MILLION titles!
Endless Summer Sidebar

Start a thread

Ask a question, post a suggestion, start a discussion
Post thread

Help Cover Community Costs!

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$250.00

Staff online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Just trying to find that passion again.
hey family! how are you?🖤🤘
i just wanted to say that I'm sorry but i definitely won't be able to participate in the contest. i promised, i made a commitment to organize everything, record the spoken parts, I had in mind to do a backing track by myself and record everything myself, every instrument. it was cool. i feel guilty for not being able to participate but too much shit has happened to me in the last few days and i have had the opportunity to record no instruments and i won’t be able to. i had worked hard. i’m terribly sorry and i know it's not the end of the world, but it was something i cared about. but i’m sure there will be other contests and other opportunities as well.🤘🤘
I'll chill today, or at least this morning. I need a break after 2 week of 6-12 hours of guitar

Chill for me means play guitar but not for learning anything or improving any ability, just because xd
I've noticed I'm practicing like 12 hours. From 4am to 8-9 am, then from 1 or 2 pm to 4 pm, then from 7-8 to 10pm
Thanks to everyone who gave me tips and advices for learning all the fretboard notes, now I can track notes. Obviously not as fast as someone who has been doing it for months or years, but I can tell what I'm playing and recognize scales, chords, 7ths, minors, etc..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
han_jolo
Autographed Red Rum Guitar