A7X Grand Rapids (Review) The Stage Tour

Home Forums Community Forum A7X Grand Rapids (Review) The Stage Tour

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Tory Capman Tory Capman 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wes Summers
    Wes Summers
    Participant

First off the energy was pure amazing! The set list was insane. Those guys got onstage and poured their goddamn soul into everything. I was beyond impressed. I had my Hellwin Amolification shirt so I held it up and Syn pointed at me and acknowledged my existence. So cool. Best stage production I’ve ever seen by the way. I honestly highly recommend seeing them live!

0 likes
    Wes Summers
    Wes Summers
    Participant

Can’t believe Syn seen me! Coolest moment ever! I really felt like he remembered me! His playing live was so effortless and perfect it blew me away. Some people just got talent naturally !

0 likes
    John Meade
    John Meade
    Participant

I was at The concert in Smashville! Completely sold out, synister was lit man! The guys were great! Absolutely love Avenged SevenFold!

0 likes
    Tory Capman
    Tory Capman
    Participant

I was at the show also, it was amazing! This was my 15th A7X show and it truly gets better every time! I was pretty close holding a shirt up that said “Please let me play U.C,. on guitar and I know Johnny, Zacky, and Matt at least read it but I understand why you guys didn’t let me up there and I forgive you! I can’t say I won’t try again tho! Love you guys, love your music, and I Love the way you keep pushing yourselves to try new things! Truly inspirational! And this school with Syn and Papa Gates is just amazing. I tell everyone I know who plays guitar or wants to that it is a necessity! Thank you for all you do!

0 likes
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.