Am I close to playing Seize the day solo correctly?

Home Forums Community Forum Am I close to playing Seize the day solo correctly?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Oskar Foogerbrant oskar foogerbrant 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Fernandes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Participant

I think the fast part I did wrong, it is like mistake improve and I did one mistake where I muted the note by accident, and maybe some string noise lol
    Tell me what you guys think?

Oskar Foogerbrant
    oskar foogerbrant
    Participant

Sounds spot on man! You really play those bends well, which is definitely one of the hardest and most important skill to have as a guitar player, in my opinion 🙂

Keep it up!

Edit: As for the fast part: it’s a pentatonic which he’s playing in 2 parts so to speak.

13-10 (E) 13-10 (B) 12-10(G) and then the second part in 16th triplets 13-10(pull off)-8 (B) 10-7-5-7.

All notes picked except that one pull off. I might not be 100% correct but it’s something like that.

Andrew Fernandes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Participant

Thanks, Oskar for replying. I’m not sure which fast part you talking about, could u tell me a timestamp?

0 likes
    Oskar Foogerbrant
    oskar foogerbrant
    Participant

The one i’m thinking of is at 0:25 in your video 🙂 I only noticed one fast part in the solo so i just assumed that was the one you meant, sorry hehe..

0 likes
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.