Can we spread some love for Syn?

Home Forums Community Forum Can we spread some love for Syn?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jak Angelescu Jak Angelescu 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

So, I just noticed Syn mentioned Stairway to Heaven as his favourite intro and I was just listening to it. But basically Syn liked my homework video(I posted that one like a week ago), and I would like you all to just appreciate Syn and PG for setting up this school so much more!

Besides I was listening to CCR and The Beatles so please realise the level of genius they actually are! Even though they don’t really shred that much!

Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

It’s funny, but he’s been here, interacting with us like a regular human enough that it’s easier to forget that he’s SEEN A MILLION FACES, AND ROCKED THEM ALL. That he’s a platinum-selling, Grammy-nominated artist.

This is a dude that can sell out stadiums, and in addition to starting and owning the whole site in general, he’s here encouraging new players, providing real and personal feedback and even helping us promote ourselves. Words like “pioneering”,”groundbreaking,” and “life-altering” get thrown around a lot, but they mean something here, and he shares a closer piece of himself here too – closer than he does, perhaps, with fans in general.

It’s inspiring and appreciated.

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Why Am I such in love with pretty much the first sentence you said, Ed?

Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

The power of vintage Bon Jovi is irrefutable.

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I know right. Vintage Bon Jovi is the best! Queen would technically be one of the best thoughe

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Woopsie! I just realized that I was pretty drunk when I typed this, that doesn’t mean it is any less true but I could have typed a more coherent story. I think someone should lock my phone when I get drunk😅

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

All of the chocolate in the world couldn’t even begin to tip the iceberg for how much I love PG and Syn for creating this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.