Cannot post video, share your riffs/solo here

Home Forums Community Forum Cannot post video, share your riffs/solo here

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by MNR Rezasa MNR SYN 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MNR Rezasa
    MNR SYN
    Participant

Everybody loves Seize The Day, I did the solo cover recently, but couldn’t post it on community riffs.
    So I am gonna put the video and ask you guys to give some comment and feedback.

I think we can post, discuss, like and comment riffs here until the website is fixed.

0 likes
    Pablo De Miguel
    Pablo De Miguel
    Participant

I think that the problem is that you can´t see your own video on the riff page, because when I upload a video i can´t see it on the riff page but i receibe notifications about that video. This could be your case because i can see you video on the riff page

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

My riffs come and go on the community page. My advice is subscribe to peoples channels here and YouTube etc. I recently posted a new improv.

Starts off slow but finishes huge. My absolutely favourite part is after the wah part about 6 to 7 minutes in.

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

Pablo you are correct. I think the poster cant see their own riffs. Lots of double out there. Not a big deal if you trust the post is there. If it’s on your profile it should be on the riff page.

0 likes
    MNR Rezasa
    MNR SYN
    Participant

i see the problem now, I use incognito to look the community riffs without logging in and my post is there.

0 likes
    MNR Rezasa
    MNR SYN
    Participant

very well Calvin, I love the harmonies, yet you have your unique approach of making those riffs, sounds pretty cool to me

0 likes
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.