can't play learning videos

Home Forums Community Forum can't play learning videos

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Cleowell john Casalmer Cleowell john Casalmer 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jancok Jancok
    Jancok Jancok
    Participant

what’s wrong with my account from a long time ago until now I haven’t seen Papa Gates and Synyster teaching. The video doesn’t work here at all. I think this is related to the verification problem, where before getting verification, of course I can’t play the video but not now I’ve got verification but why can’t the video play and the link I show the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG7ED0JYlR0

0 likes
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

Oh no! That’s definitely not a good thing! I wonder if anyone else has this issue. I’ll find out

0 likes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Participant

It seems to be working for me checked like 3 lessons.

0 likes
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Participant

where are you trying to watch the videos?there’s might be a firewall blocking it.
    Press F12 on the browser and watch if there any red errors or exceptions on the console

You might wanna try watching from the phone to see if it is only on your pc

0 likes
    Jancok Jancok
    Jancok Jancok
    Participant

kfir yaakovi, I have tried various things including opening from the phone, opening from different browsers, opening from different PC / laptops and pressing f12 the result is still the same, it still doesn’t work.

0 likes
    MNR Rezasa
    MNR SYN
    Participant

Same country same problem, use SetupVPN on your chrome bro

0 likes
    Jancok Jancok
    Jancok Jancok
    Participant

I really don’t know it turns out that this is about VPN that must be used, now I am grateful to be able to study here freely
    MNR SYN, thank you very much

0 likes
    MNR Rezasa
    MNR SYN
    Participant

a pleasure bro!

0 likes

Me too I can’t play it too,
    Sometimes its from internet, here in Philippines its problem here,sometimes the signals are lower or higher.

0 likes
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.