Exercises Lesson 50

Home Forums Community Forum Exercises Lesson 50

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Pablo De Miguel Pablo De Miguel 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kevin B.
    Kevin Broichhousen
    Participant

Hey,
    could someone tell me where are the exercises for lesson 50? At the end of the video (around 2:25) he says, that there are some excercises to look at. Below the video I can only see “SYN’S TIPS” and feel a little bit stupid now.

Regards!

0 likes
    Pablo De Miguel
    Pablo De Miguel
    Participant

I had the same question when i watched that lesson, i looked for those exercises and i didn´t find anything so I made my own excercise to learn the arpeggios, i can tell you my excercise if you want.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I think the exercises are just what he plays in the lesson. So you can try those.

0 likes
    Kevin B.
    Kevin Broichhousen
    Participant

i can tell you my excercise if you want.

Yeah sure, keep going! Thx!

I think the exercises are just what he plays in the lesson.

It looks like they simply forgot to add the exercises. The lesson itself is pretty short and only G-Major arpeggios are played. But all in all it is not that hard.

0 likes
    Pablo De Miguel
    Pablo De Miguel
    Participant

Yes, my excercise is basically play every arpegios PG teach in every position, at first at a slow tempo and saying what arpeggios im plaging to memorice them and then, once I memorice them all i just played every arpeggio increasing the speed to let my muscle memory memorice that patterns.
    Hope that helps

0 likes
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.