~*FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RIFFS HERE!*~

Home Forums Community Forum ~*FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RIFFS HERE!*~

Tagged: 

This topic contains 135 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by MNR Rezasa MNR SYN 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

For those of you who are having issues getting your riffs uploaded, an admin confirmed that the team IS working to get it fixed as fast as possible. So don’t worry 🙂

In the meantime, feel free to upload your riffs on this forum topic or on a separate one. That way we can ALL see your badass mastery and even leave feedback.

Much love to you all!!

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I guess I’ll have to subscribe to this forum topic to make sure I don’t miss anything

Stefi Marcu
    Stefi Marcu
    Participant

Thank you Jak, for this opportunity!

This is my second Avenged Sevenfold cover. I just finished it so let me know what you think. Enjoy!!

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

That’s an awesome cover man! You did a really good job

Stefi Marcu
    Stefi Marcu
    Participant

Thank you very much!!

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I have to admit I’m really drunk right now so I’ll at at least wait untill tomorrow morning

Hector Pavlovich
    Hector Pavlovich
    Participant

Well i didn’t know there were issues with confirmations i’ve been trying to upload my danger line solo (sorry for the mistakes I learned and recorded it in like 10 mins because I wanted to post something to introduce myself here). I guess i’ll just leave it here until it’s fixed.
    Danger Line Solo

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

Dude excellent work Hector! That was really spot on and your bends are really good! Just try to pull and tear into that vibrato little bit more and just keep practicing it to get more fluid. But that impressive for 10 minutes worth of work! 💃💃

Hector Pavlovich
    Hector Pavlovich
    Participant

Thank you very much for the advice!! I will keep practicing and posting stuff, I really like this community.

0 likes
    Patrick McHugh
    Patrick McHugh
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MorPhNRFe_o HTTK solo, constructive feedback is always appreciated! 😀

Ekrem Taha Ünlü
    Ekrem Taha Ünlü
    Participant

Awesome cover Stefi! 🤘🏾

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Stefi- you really rocked that!

Hector and Patrick- I’m doing this in one go because I have pretty much the same feedback for both of you. You both did really great but you both could dig in a bit more for the vibrato. Rock on!

Bartosz Tkaczyk
    Bartosz Tkaczyk
    Participant

My Hand of Blood cover, it’s not perfect but i wanted to share it 😛

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

You’re doing great Bartosz

Dan Shipway
    Dan Shipway
    Participant

Second chance solo by Shinedown

This was a solo i wrote a couple of months ago and i have to admit it isnt great (the ending did change) but I thought I might upload it as it one of the only solos I have done

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.