~*FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RIFFS HERE!*~

Home Forums Community Forum ~*FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RIFFS HERE!*~

Tagged: 

This topic contains 135 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by MNR SYN MNR SYN 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Stefi Marcu
    Stefi Marcu
    Participant

Thanks Ids and Ekrem !! I’m really happy to receieve such positive feedback!! That’s encouraging

Ekrem Taha Ünlü
    Ekrem Taha Ünlü
    Participant

You’re welcome dude! Keep going 🤘🏾

Ekrem Taha Ünlü
    Ekrem Taha Ünlü
    Participant
    Julie Queslin
    Julie Queslin
    Participant

Here it is my personnal intro.
    It’s been two months that I play guitar so, please be indulgent ;p

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

I love it! Good clean rhythm and beautiful progression!

Julie Queslin
    Julie Queslin
    Participant

Thank you so much Jak ! I do my best 😊

0 likes
    Bartosz Tkaczyk
    Bartosz Tkaczyk
    Participant

Waking The Demooooonn

Dan Shipway
    Dan Shipway
    Participant

Guess the main influence😂

FIRST WEEK OF PROGRESS

Hi guys! I’m having trouble uploading a riff and also starting a new forum topic
    I thought I’ll share the video here instead, since what I’m really looking for is feedback.
    Any and all observations are welcome, especially on my technique. I decided to showcase this week’s progress with a little improv session using the concept presented in lesson 10. I used a looper pedal.

EXTRA INFO. You don’t have to read this next part, this notes are my “personal progress log”.
    I’m sharing them in case anyone could find them useful.

The Synyster Gates School. 1st week of progress.
    This week I watched lessons 1-10 and practiced the concepts therein.
    The most useful lessons for myself personally were:
    Lesson 4- How to hold the pick. Something so simple made a huge difference in my playing.
    Lesson 6- The Guitar Fretboard Layout. I was fairly familiar with the notes on the fretboard, but this lesson lit a fire under my ass to learn them all. I’ve been practicing this every day by making it part of my warm up.
    Lesson 7- The major scale. Again, I already knew this concept, but this was a GREAT opportunity to do an in depth review of the major scale in every key with different fingerings.
    Lesson 10- Another concept I knew and use often, but I loved how simplifying the pentatonic scale to 6 notes pushes you to be more creative with limited choices using rhythm, intention, dynamics etc.

Dan Shipway
    Dan Shipway
    Participant

I wish my first week went like that, already you have made a flying start, I cant wait to see your progress over time!

Ekrem Taha Ünlü
    Ekrem Taha Ünlü
    Participant

That’s a very nice start Ailee! Just you should more practice on your bends. According to a week’s student, you’re awesome! I just know, you’re gonna be a awesome guitarist! Keep working and have a nice day! 🤘🏾

Thank you very much guys! Just to clarify though, I am not new to guitar I just mean my first week of progress here at the school.
    Thanks Ekrem! I will work on my bends for sure! One of my favourite things to do! 🙂

Dominik Róg
    Dominik Róg
    Participant

@Bartosz holy crap! sounds awesome!

0 likes
    Sayonil Mitra
    Sayonil Mitra
    Participant

@bartosz…that was amazing. It is one of my fav songs. \keep up the god work.
    @ailee…the melody is of your improv is awesome. Just want to add 1 or 2 things. Work on your vibrato. in this case, a slower vibrato with more stretch in it may sound better. make the vibratos bigger. hope that helps. keep up the good work.

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

@ailee Sounds great! Very Melodic I like it! If you want to you can be a little bit more aggressive with the vibrato. Also, try to think a bit about inflections(slide, rakes etc.). Keep it Up! I think my first week was a lot worse than this😅

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.