~*FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RIFFS HERE!*~

Home Forums Community Forum ~*FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RIFFS HERE!*~

This topic contains 118 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Dominik Gräber Dominik Gräber 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Julie-Nice song choice! You seem to be not so comfortable with the chord changes. Like you are just a bit to late when you change chords. So maybe work on that. Overall you’re doing pretty good with the strumming pattern! Keep it up

Sayonil-I like that backing track! I may go and improvise over it sometime!

Kevin-Nice Medley and well played!

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Vanyo-I Love that song and you’re doing pretty well!

Dominik-This is great! The two main things I notice is the fact that some parts may be a bit too quick still so maybe slow it down a little bit and go from there. The second thing is that the parts you are doing really great at the beginning start to be a bit sloppy after a while when you repeat it a lot. So maybe work on your stamina a little bit! Keep it up you’re doing pretty great!

Ailee-You have incredible melodic sense(which is more important than the ability to shred IMHO)! I also hear that your vibrato is getting a lot better too and your digging in a bit more. Cool that you’re targeting the thirds and fifths too. It took me a while to figure that out. Well done!

Julie Queslin
    Julie Queslin
    Participant

Ids : Thank you ! You’re right, this is the most difficult for me so i’m gonna work on it 😉

0 likes
    Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

Thanks Ids! You’re right, I noticed that too. Like I said, first time to a backing track so I got confused a couple of times, messed some stuff up. I will keep working on it! 🙂

0 likes

Thank you very much Ids! 🙂 I greatly appreciate your feedback.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

No problem! I also remember that you wanted some input on vibrato and bending. Do you still want that? And would like me to make a lesson on those things?

Absolutely! I would appreciate that very much! Thank you so much!

0 likes

Anonymous

@julie – Good job home girl. Keep it up.

@ Sayonil – Great backing tracking. Saving that one for later.

@Vanyo – Great cover. Also, nice eye candy in the background.

@dominik – Good job my mans. After playing this song a few more times, we probably won’t be able to tell the difference.

@ailee – Great progress. Bends and vibratos are getting better. Keep it up.

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Ailee-I made a new forum topic for the lessons so people who don’t look in this topic can see it too

Vibrato & bending lessons

Julie Queslin
    Julie Queslin
    Participant

@Aileé I like it ! I really like the atmosphere you create 😉

0 likes

Thank you very much Ids! Really appreciate it!

Thank you Julie!
    I like your guitar. As someone said earlier, nice song choice! I would advice you to relax your strumming hand and wrist. Keep going! 🙂

Julie Queslin
    Julie Queslin
    Participant

Thank you Ailée ! This is my boyfriend’s guitar 😊. This one is the Hellraiser (Schecter) 👌
    Thank you for your advice ! I’m going to work on it 😉

0 likes
    Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

A minor pentatonic Jam

Okay, I am back with something a little different for me. I tried to apply lessons 20 and 21 and did a little A minor pentatonic jam! It’s not perfect, I know one chord I played sounds terribly off but anyway!

Also this is the first time you hear my upgraded guitar or the coilsplitted Syn Invader pickup to be more precise 🙂 Unfortunately the recording can’t convert the beautiful sounds it produces.

Arda Uslu
    Arda Uslu
    Participant

Hey folks,i have some issues about uploading riffs.So i have some A7X Covers,here’s Trashed and Scattered Cover,Beast and the Harlot Cover .Hope you guys like it 🙂 I have so many issues that stuck there for years about my playing(for example sweeps,alternate picking when it’s that fast and that chromatic),feeling that i don’t get enough improvement for couple of years.Lessons ok,i’m working on that when i have time to play guitar,but also it would be great sharing our experiences,which could be same and helpful to each other.I’m pretty new and didn’t spend much time in this school.Hello to y’all!!

Welcome to the family Arda! We’ve all been there, feeling like you aren’t getting anywhere. The first step to change that is changing our mindset to “YES I CAN!”
    This school is a great resource, I have noticed incredible improvement in my playing and I’m sure you will notice it in yours too. Keep asking for help, everyone here is great with that!
    And yes, there has been an issue with uploading riffs. You can upload them in this forum thread and you’ll get feedback on your playing.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes No