~*FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RIFFS HERE!*~

This topic contains 86 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Julie Queslin Julie Queslin 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Julie-Nice song choice! You seem to be not so comfortable with the chord changes. Like you are just a bit to late when you change chords. So maybe work on that. Overall you’re doing pretty good with the strumming pattern! Keep it up

Sayonil-I like that backing track! I may go and improvise over it sometime!

Kevin-Nice Medley and well played!

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Vanyo-I Love that song and you’re doing pretty well!

Dominik-This is great! The two main things I notice is the fact that some parts may be a bit too quick still so maybe slow it down a little bit and go from there. The second thing is that the parts you are doing really great at the beginning start to be a bit sloppy after a while when you repeat it a lot. So maybe work on your stamina a little bit! Keep it up you’re doing pretty great!

Ailee-You have incredible melodic sense(which is more important than the ability to shred IMHO)! I also hear that your vibrato is getting a lot better too and your digging in a bit more. Cool that you’re targeting the thirds and fifths too. It took me a while to figure that out. Well done!

Julie Queslin
    Julie Queslin
    Participant

Ids : Thank you ! You’re right, this is the most difficult for me so i’m gonna work on it 😉

0 likes
    Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

Thanks Ids! You’re right, I noticed that too. Like I said, first time to a backing track so I got confused a couple of times, messed some stuff up. I will keep working on it! 🙂

0 likes

Thank you very much Ids! 🙂 I greatly appreciate your feedback.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

No problem! I also remember that you wanted some input on vibrato and bending. Do you still want that? And would like me to make a lesson on those things?

Absolutely! I would appreciate that very much! Thank you so much!

0 likes

Anonymous

@julie – Good job home girl. Keep it up.

@ Sayonil – Great backing tracking. Saving that one for later.

@Vanyo – Great cover. Also, nice eye candy in the background.

@dominik – Good job my mans. After playing this song a few more times, we probably won’t be able to tell the difference.

@ailee – Great progress. Bends and vibratos are getting better. Keep it up.

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Ailee-I made a new forum topic for the lessons so people who don’t look in this topic can see it too

Vibrato & bending lessons

Julie Queslin
    Julie Queslin
    Participant

@Aileé I like it ! I really like the atmosphere you create 😉

0 likes

Thank you very much Ids! Really appreciate it!

Thank you Julie!
    I like your guitar. As someone said earlier, nice song choice! I would advice you to relax your strumming hand and wrist. Keep going! 🙂

Julie Queslin
    Julie Queslin
    Participant

Thank you Ailée ! This is my boyfriend’s guitar 😊. This one is the Hellraiser (Schecter) 👌
    Thank you for your advice ! I’m going to work on it 😉

0 likes
Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes No