~*FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RIFFS HERE!*~

Home Forums Community Forum ~*FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RIFFS HERE!*~

This topic contains 119 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Julie Queslin Julie Queslin 16 hours, 21 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Isaiah Honesto
    Isaiah Honesto
    Participant

I’ve been inactive for months,but here are two of my covers!
    Unholy Confessions: https://youtu.be/G7YJhw4lExk

Radiant Eclipse: https://youtu.be/7KPCJ_oCxGg

Its been a while,but I’m back!
    Edit: i have another cover in the works,spoiler alert,its Desecrate Through Reverence 🙂

0 likes
    Jm Carpio
    Jm Carpio
    Participant

Thanks ED and ailee for the suggestions and opinions. Ill keep on practicing.
    =)

Julie Queslin
    Julie Queslin
    Participant

Good job Vanyo and Isaiah ! Keep going 👌😊

Vanyo Nikolov
    Vanyo Nikolov
    Participant

Thank you Julie 🙂

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Isaiah-You are doing pretty good! You seem to be aware of the imperfections(timing sometimes and guitar being out of tune) yourself so work on those! Keep it up!

Jm-There’s not really anything wrong in particular with your strumming! I really like that you play with your fingers and don’t use a pick. The only real thing I notice is that your guitars are a little out of tune.

Vanyo-You rocked that! The only real thing I notice is that you maybe can dig into a little more with your vibrato so maybe pay some attention to that! Rock on!

Ailee-Those are some nice rhythm exercises!

Dan-Nice! Just one thing when you go really fast it sounds like you miss some notes so maybe go slightly slower than that. Keep it up!

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Arda-nice playing! Just two things. You can try and dig in with your vibrato a little bit more so it comes through a little bit more. Secondly, it sounds like you play with slightly scooped mids. Remember that in a band situation scooped mids usually make it harder to cut through the mix so guitar players abuse the volume a bit when they want to be heard. So adding a little bit more mix to you tone can make it easier to hear you in a band situation without having to be really loud.

Dominik-nice little jam you have there!

Gabriel Corso
    Gabriel Corso
    Participant

This is my covet of Tash Sultana`s notion.

Hope you guys like it

Arda Uslu
    Arda Uslu
    Participant

Ids – I think I got what you mean with scooped mids,I’ll keep that in my mind thank you by the way! Also correct, it would be better if I dig in my vibrato an I can upload a video of progress if I find the time.I’ve been busy in school lately.
    Guys I wrote a song by myself.I found a bass and drum track in Internet and wrote guitar parts over it to make it a song.It would be great if someone could play bass and drums for me 🙂 Check it out! Pretty amateur work,yet waiting for your comments.

0 likes
    Kevin Kwasneski
    Kevin Kwasneski
    Participant

Arda Uslu – That cover was awesome!!!!!

And Isaiah Honesto – Unholy Confessions is your first cover?! You sounded like a seasoned player.

0 likes
    Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

Hey guys! Haven’t been active too much lately but wanted to share this cover with you guys! Playing a whole song in one take is an enormous challenge for me so I am proud to present you a decent playthrough of Hand of Blood by Bullet for my Valentine – Matt’s Guitar Part 🙂

Please tell me what you think! Also tried out a new angle to film.

Hand of Blood, Matt’s Part Full Guitar Cover

0 likes
    Kevin Kwasneski
    Kevin Kwasneski
    Participant

@dominik Gräber Nice cover!!!! Hats off to you for one take, I usually screw up multiple times. And did you have the camera hooked to your headstock? My only tip, sort of an opinion I guess, but if you have a video editor program, overdub the original track and try to balance your guitar so we can hear both your guitar and the song.

Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

Thanks @kevin! Yes it is hooked on my headstock with a flexible phone stand. Also I actually dubbed the original track over my playing, just very quietly so there will definetly not be any copyright problems. Also a backing track wont make up for shitty cam audio lol

0 likes
    Kevin Kwasneski
    Kevin Kwasneski
    Participant

So I played the Ninja Steel theme before, so I figured I would do something equally as goofy. The Spongebob theme song! Drums, bass, and rhythm guitar are done by me as well. And I don’t get it, I was playing perfect this afternoon; put a camera in front of me I’ll screw it up like it was the first time I played it. I was an bit late coming in and I messed up the legato run at the end, blah. I had tried a bunch more takes but it was just getting worse. And no, that is not all my Spongebob stuff lol

Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

Awesome @kevin! Really entertaining. And I think we all experienced that. I do like every time I record.

0 likes
    Julie Queslin
    Julie Queslin
    Participant

Dominik Gräber : I agree with Kevin, if you could find a good video editor program it will be cool but your video is really good ! I guess this is one of my favorite of your covers , well done 😉
    Kevin Kwasneski : So coool !

0 likes
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 120 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes No