Greetings!

Home Forums Community Forum Greetings!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Matt Wildman Matt Wildman 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tyrone .
    Tyrone .
    Participant

Hey everyone! Wow, I have to say that this site is such an awesome idea!! Hats off to Syn and everyone else involved. I’ve been guitar-ing for about 18 years in many different capacities and have never come across such a great structure to help musicians exchange ideas.

I don’t have a camera at the moment but I will be picking one up soon. There are some really cool players and people on here from just my first look over so I can’t wait to swap ideas, share some riffs, and get to know you all.

Until I get my camera and mic set up going, there are plenty of my riffs in an album I just released that can be found and streamed (for free) here:
    embertender.bandcamp.com

(I’m not sure if there are any rules about linking stuff but if there is just let me know and I’ll take it out no problem!!)

Thanks for making such a cool place for guitarists!
    -Tyrone.

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

Welcome to the family Tyrone! We are super glad to have you here 🙂 there are no rules against posting up your work to another website so post all you want! I can’t wait to see what you do! When I have some time later today I will try to Check out your stuff.😎😎

0 likes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Participant

Welcome, Tyrone!

0 likes
    Matt Wildman
    Matt Wildman
    Participant

Never in question, lethal injection WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

0 likes
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes No