Hellwin Kemper profile

Home Forums Community Forum Hellwin Kemper profile

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Radu-Cristian Perde Radu-Cristian Perde 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Radu-Cristian Perde
    Radu-Cristian Perde
    Participant

Hello everyone! This is a question more for synyster gates or papa gates or actually anyone who would have authority over this.

So I just bought a Kemper profiling amp and I have an Hellwin head and Cab that I’m going to analyze and use as profiles in my Kemper.

My question is: would it bother anyone for me to release the profiles online? Let me know as I do not want to upset anyone!

0 likes
    Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

Considering the Hellwin is discontinued, and Syn has now moved over to the AxeFXIII, I doubt they’d have an issue with it. It *is* what the Kemper is for, and there are tons of models out there for similar amps. Considering that the Hellwin is now a “collectible,” in that they’re going to be harder and harder to get – and again, NONE NEW – it’s not like Syn can lose money on the free publicity for it.

My $.02, in case Papa doesn’t chime in (Syn is in Iceland on tour right now, and hasn’t been here much since the tour started, as you can understand).

Radu-Cristian Perde
    Radu-Cristian Perde
    Participant

Yes well since I bought the hellwin last year ive been using it a lot and now that i have the kemper, I want to use it and why not share it or something. I just want to avoid any sort of problem but yeah hopefully, it wont be a problem!

0 likes
    Brian Haner Sr.
    Brian Haner Sr.
    Keymaster

This is above my pay grade. A question for Syn (and Schecter) for sure.

Kearney Day
    Kearney Day
    Participant

Any updates on this, just bought a kemper and have always loved the cleans of the Hellwin.

Thanks

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I think for Syn’s tone it’s best to get an Axe-fx and the cab packs. Maybe you can find similar amps as the hellwin(I think it’s loosely based on the peavye 6505). Maybe that works for the Kemper.

0 likes
    Radu-Cristian Perde
    Radu-Cristian Perde
    Participant

hey kearney, yes I did made those profiles. however im not selling them because I dont want to go up against Syn’s cab-pack. He is with fractal and i dont see myslef really selling something that could go against him or any of his projects. (not that I would be any threat to him, there’s not really a market for hellwin profiles in the big scheme of things)

so yeah syn, if you see this, im not gonna sell any kemper profiles.

Ids, i more or less agree with. sure, there is a certain focus on syn’s tone withe the fractal but with all the right tweaks, i think its pretty doable on kemper to. anyways we are arguing about two 3000$ machine that are just incredibly well sounding so you cant go wrong with any of them in my opinion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes No