HOMEWORK: Lesson 14

Home Forums Community Forum HOMEWORK: Lesson 14

This topic contains 34 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Aileé Guerra Aréizaga Aileé Guerra Aréizaga 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I have been realizing lately that time is kind of essential when you learn something new or like to maintain techniques aswell. I’m also kinda lacking the time lately aswell unfortunately.

I’m sure you can get more comfortable with the chord changes aswell when you have more time to practice Rowan!

Rowan Morris
    Rowan Morris
    Participant

It’s true and life happens.

Thank you for the support Ids! I’ll do my best and work on it! <3

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

Guess it’s time for 15? I listened to the jam and it’s definitely different to the others. Dont use E7 often myself.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Yeah I was thinking that too and I love dominant chords!

0 likes

Better late than never!! Here is “Ain’t it Fun” a cover by Guns N’ Roses (original by Dead Boys). The song uses the chords we learned on the lesson A G D, but is tuned 1/2 step down. I am playing the lead, which is based on the Am Pentatonic scale. This is one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE lead parts, it’s so classy and smoky. I have learned everything by ear, it has taken me several hours of work and I’m halfway done the whole song. I want to continue until I learn it in its entirety, I’ve always dreamed of playing it (Hail to the King is to Jak, as this song is to me lol :P)

Can someone give me feedback on how to improve my playing? I think my picking hand is not consistent and I need to mute strings better. (Also, my good mic died on me halfway through the recording so that’s why the audio changes so drastically.)

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.