How to get avenged sevenfolds tone?

Home Forums Community Forum How to get avenged sevenfolds tone?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Dylan Richmond Dylan Richmond 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Dylan Richmond
    Dylan Richmond
    Participant

Does anyone have any advice for a7x tones on a line 6 spider iii amp. It will be awhile before i upgrade and i already have got the beast and the harlot tone but i cant find nightmare, afterlife, bat country, critical acclaim, or sheperd if fire. Could someone please help?

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

You’ll probably find bat country if you found beast. The others were a.l different album.. different set up.. etc. May be harder to find a match I think syn used line 6 on parts of city of evil. But I could be wrong there. I doubt he stuck with it afterwards tho.

I dont use distortion in my like 6. I stick of clean tones and use pedals to gain the distortion. Cept lead. I’ll use the lead on rock and metal.they are decent.

0 likes
    Dylan Richmond
    Dylan Richmond
    Participant

Thank you. But do you have any idea on if i can use the beast tone on critical acclaim and or nightmare?

0 likes
    Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

Of course you can. Most people don’t have a whole lot of different tones for playing along to different songs. I’ve got an AxeFX, and I’ve got a sum total of 8 presets I use: Crystal Clean, slight breakup clean, rock rhythm, metal rhythm, lead tone, blues tone, Andy Timmons tone (for using one tone to cover a LOT of ground, with your volume and tone controls), and a sort of twangy sound.

For 90% of the songs I play, it’s those first 5 and that’s it. Any Avenged heavy song I play, it’s all the metal rhythm. You don’t need a super-magic special tone for every song you play. You’ll go out of your mind if you try to do that.

0 likes
    Dylan Richmond
    Dylan Richmond
    Participant

Ok thank you!!

0 likes
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.