I am soooo damn happy

Home Forums Community Forum I am soooo damn happy

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Dan Shipway Dan Shipway 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan Shipway
    Dan Shipway
    Participant

Ladies and gentlemen mutters and vaters, here is the day I have waited for for a VERY long time. Rammsteins self titled album is out, It is fu**ing AMAZING! They started off with in my opinion 2 incredibly strong songs and the momentum stayed through the whole thing. I genuinely thought Till was a mental patient through some of it and had a pretty good laugh but the album is definitely everything I hoped it would be.

Covers and economy coming June time which is when I am completely free.

0 likes

Mutters and Vaters LOL! Nice! Can’t wait to hear the covers! 🙂

0 likes
    Filip Tomiša
    Filip Tomiša
    Participant

The album is great, I really like Deutschland, Radio, Zeig Dich, Auslander, Puppe and Tattoo, those are the songs that stood out to me. Rest of the songs are ok but they didn’t really catch my ear but maybe after a couple of listens that will change.

0 likes
    Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

I also like the whole album, which is definetly not always the case for me, geiler Scheiß! 😉

0 likes
    Dan Shipway
    Dan Shipway
    Participant

Auslander really confused me just because of how the riff blended in, after listening to it soloed it seemed so different. I definitely think the 3 stand outs are Deutschland, Radio and Ausländer.

0 likes
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.