I can't 'like' comments…

Home Forums Community Forum I can't 'like' comments…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Ed Seith Ed Seith 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

I have been having an issue with both mobile and PC that I can’t like any comments or Forum posts here. As soon as I try to click the button to like something, it shoots me up to the page and that’s all it does. Anyone else having a similar issue?

0 likes

I am having the same issue.

0 likes
    Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

Yup. I said something about that in another thread yesterday, and no one replied about it, so I started to wonder if it was just me.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Same here. I thought it was just some kind of fluke my phone has but apparently not.

0 likes
    Dan Shipway
    Dan Shipway
    Participant

I also have the issue.

0 likes
    Rowan Morris
    Rowan Morris
    Participant

Yup, have had it for a little bit now.

0 likes
    Alan Carter
    Alan Carter
    Participant

Yeah the forums are a bit inconsistent depending on the browser/os you use. I can follow people on opera via mobile, I can like stuff sometimes on chrome on Linux. It’s finicky at best.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Alan Carter Alan Carter. Reason: Typos
     0 likes
    Karolina K
    Karolina K
    Participant

I have the same problem.

0 likes
    Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

One of Papa’s recent threads acknowledged it, and that they’re working on it but it’s tough because a lot of things are interconnected and fixing one issue can created five others.

0 likes
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.