Lessons

Home Forums Community Forum Lessons

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ids Schiere Ids Schiere 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

So if been thinking about making some video lesson tutorial kinda things. Is there anything in particular that you would like me to make?

Disclaimer:I’m not very comfortable playing songs perfectly like someone else so if you want me to make a song tutorial be prepared for it to be not a perfect version of the song 😅
    Also, before you make a request try to check whether there’s a lesson on that topic in the school(if you really struggle with it I won’t mind making a lesson but first spend a lot of time on the lesson in the school(papa Gates is a lot better in teaching you anything guitar than I am😅))

0 likes
    Sayonil Mitra
    Sayonil Mitra
    Participant

Make a lesson on whatever you think do the best. It may be a certain lick, certain imrpov on scale, anything particularly you think you can do very well. That will be a good starting point.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

That’s the problem😅 I have no idea what I do best so I was kinda hope someone would tell me like you do this or that how do you do it can you teach me or something like that😅

0 likes
    Filip Tomiša
    Filip Tomiša
    Participant

Maybe you could do some gypsy jazz stuff, I know that a lot of people here are interested in that

Dimitris Findanis
    Dimitris Findanis
    Participant

Ι totally agree with Filip. I saw your recent video and you improved a lot in gypsy jazz. I believe that a gypsy jazz video from you it would be perfect.

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Thanks guys! I’ll try to make one once I have time!

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Coming from my last comment. I have torn anklets at the moment so I’ll make the gypsy jazz lesson once I’m able(or at least it isn’t painful and creating more damage) to tap my foot again😅

0 likes
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.