'Mad Hatter' on Spotify!

Home Forums Community Forum 'Mad Hatter' on Spotify!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Ids Schiere Ids Schiere 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

Hey, so now that the new Avenged Song is officially out, what do you think of the whole song? I think they delivered another really awesome song with much diversity that gives me The Stage vibes.

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

I absolutely adore it. They couldn’t write a bad song if they tried.

Regarding Syn’s solo, it sounds like he may have said “I have so many ideas guys I don’t know what to do.”
    And they said. “The song is called Mad Hatter. So just fucking go crazy for a few minutes.”
    And Syn was like, “I gotchu, fam 😎”

I just don’t have spotify so I hope it’s released in another way.

Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

I can confirm it is NOT yet on Amazon Music.

0 likes
    Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

I know it’s on spotify and youtube. And I think you’ll be able to buy it once the EP is out

0 likes
    Filip Tomiša
    Filip Tomiša
    Participant

I like the song, it feels like it belongs to The Stage but it also feels dark. I don’t know if it’s just me but I would like it if Shadows started singing a bit lower. I think that’s the reason why it took me a while to get used to The Stage. Same with this song, I had to listen to it a few times to get comfortable with it.

You can listen to the song on your computer on spotify or deezer. Just google Mad Hatter spotify and click on the link and you can listen to it but I’m sure that later this day they are gonna upload it on youtube.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Even though my Ankle is in shambles I’m really loving this song!

Sven Barnitzki
    Sven Barnitzki
    Participant

buyable on iTunes. Pure MADness. Pretty cool.

Dylan Burley
    Dylan Burley
    Participant

@jak it’s on YouTube

0 likes
    Israel Stefanello
    Israel Stefanello
    Participant

I found her in The Stage style as well as Matt spoke darkly and with that alternate medium footprint
    I realized that avenged like a lot of riff with legato kkkkk for as long as I’m a fan and love avenged the refrain I miss a bit of booze I believe it will be kind of like the stage to listen more than once to get in well
    the alternative footprint on the ground that I particularly strangled a bit but we got used to the few
    the peak was when the ground was finished and the harmonica enters and enters the melody with the soil next to the characteristic syn was of shivering the head
    but I liked it
    Sorry for the English if you are half incomprehensible or if some word got heavy as criticizes what is not the intention

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

@dylan it’s on Spotify for me

0 likes
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.