New Black Moon Guitar

Home Forums Community Forum New Black Moon Guitar

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Eric Kane Eric Kane 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Verde
    Daniel Verde
    Participant

Lewis, I agree the sustainiac is the way to go. My satin gold burst has one. But tbh if it was ever released I could live without the sustainiac on the model he is playing. And besides it could always be added later on.

Patrik, it looks soo good! I concur on the gold hardware!

Jordan, it is for sure different from the black moon model. Black moon has a burst paintjob. The one in the video does not. It is probably a prototype of some kind but I feel like if it was just a prototype he would not have shared it in the video. I am betting that Syn is teasing the release of a new model. Because he has obviously had prototypes before like the olive green satin burst model. And I don’t think he ever posted a video of himself showcasing it.

Eric, Clara, Kfir and Alex, congratulations on getting the Black Moon model! Enjoy it, practice regularly(even 20min per day if that is all you have) and above all have fun with it!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Daniel Verde Daniel Verde.
     0 likes
    Eric Kane
    Eric Kane
    Participant

Alex Burnstein – The COA is big, (like 8.5″x11″) so I don’t think you could have missed it. It does not come separate. Mine was in the inside box underneath the guitar. But I did notice that the guitars have normal Schecter serial numbers, and don’t have say “#1 of 50” anywhere on the actual guitar. That part is on the COA. So I’m guessing Schecter made 50 of them, and then Syn signed and numbered the COAs and someone put them in the boxes. I guess it’s possible someone messed up and didn’t get one put in your box. I think the only thing you can do is try to contact someone through e-mail – I think it’s [email protected]? I think Jak Angelescu might be able to directly contact someone to get help as well. So you may DM her and see if she can help.

0 likes
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.