"Nightmare" Live Stream, June Contest + Other Updates

Home Forums Community Forum "Nightmare" Live Stream, June Contest + Other Updates

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by The Raven The Raven 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

Hey $ynners!

This Saturday, June 15th at 2pm CST will be my last live stream for a very long time, and it will be the last “guitar help” live stream I will be doing for a long time. I’ve had some people messaging me asking me about finishing HTTK’s tutorials, Scream’s Tutorial, will I ever finish Buried Alive, and so on. Unfortunately I really wanted to do all of these things because I promised them, but I’ve got some of my own guitar work that’s now taking up a majority of my time plus a lot of real estate work I have to do. I’m really sorry if anyone was looking forward to those. I’d be more than happy to help with a specific part if you need help, though. Doing tutorials and live streams are something I love SO much. I really would love to do them every single week. I love to teach and I love engaging with other students and putting them up on their own soap box and letting them play for others. I always have so much fun doing it! And personally, it sucks I can’t do these. So if you want to learn Nightmare up until the end of the part after the solo, feel free to join.

CONTESTS: I’ve had several students excited for next month’s contest. I simply don’t have the funds or the time to organize another one. I’m putting a lot into this one alongside the wonderful donation to this one by Kfir. So this will be the last one. If someone else wants to do it next month, by all means 🙂 But if you want a chance to win, make sure your report is finished and submitted on Rowan’s forum.

Other Updates: You all are doing so well in keeping active with each other and posting up on the riff page again. I’m extremely happy to see that! For now, I’m taking a step back to work on some things for my band (branding, trademarks, etc) so I’ll be absent for a while. Love you guys!

Guitar tip for the week: $yn. Shred. Rinse. Repeat.

0 likes
    The Raven
    The Raven
    Participant

Thanks for the update Jak!

Let me know if you need help funding the contests. I got a few shekels laying around I can throw to the cause if you need it. I love these contests and watching everyone participate.

0 likes
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

Oh dude that would be awesome! If you have a PayPal my account email is [email protected]. that’s how the last person donated. I also have Venmo and Facebook messenger pay. How fucking sweet of you man!

0 likes
    The Raven
    The Raven
    Participant

Sent what I can spare. Unfortunately I can’t fund the whole thing yet 🙁

Only rule is you keep the name attached to the paypal a secret between us 😉

0 likes
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Participant

Hope you’ll be able to stay active Jak!

0 likes
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

Don’t worry raven! Your secret is safe with me 🙂 it doesn’t matter if you even only donated a dollar that was extremely generous of you! You guys are seriously making this month’s prize unbelievable!
    Kfir- I’ll be posting my own videos for progress and stuff but that’s about it 🙂

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Cool! I think I can actually make this livestream for a change!

0 likes
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Participant

Jak – thats everything we need 🙂 can’t wait to see updates of your guitar work!

0 likes
    The Raven
    The Raven
    Participant

It’s the least I can do Jak. My way to pay back for not being quite as active here as I should be.

0 likes
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.