Order from the store

Home Forums Community Forum Order from the store

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Calvin Phillips Calvin Phillips 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I did an order in the school and for some reason the bracelet and dogtag arrived already, however, the zip-up hoodie and t-shirt have been shipped but not arrived yet and I can’t track it anymore. I never got a note in the mail on it has been delivered but you weren’t home or something like that so I’m wondering what is going on. Maybe, I’m a little afraid that something went wrong.

0 likes
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

Hey Ids! I can help you. Can you pm the tracking number along with screenshots? Even if you have to send it on Instagram

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I don’t actually have the tracking code😅 that’s kinda the problem. Yesterday it was still in customs and today I can’t track it anymore

0 likes
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

You don’t have any original confirmation from the school or original tracking information in an email or anything? You don’t have any confirmation page from the school in an email in any way shape or form?

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

Stuff gets shipped seperate. This happened when I bought the one piece baby suitm

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

It actually arrived, I just wasn’t home. I do have the confirmation but this part of the order somehow magically disappeared from it so I couldn’t track it anymore.

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

They were always seperate.i had a single sticker get shipped on it’s own. A week or two later the one piece arrived.

Maybe just wait it out. Things just dont get lost in the mail anymore. They just get backed up at the boarders.

0 likes
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.