Please fix email notifications

Home Forums Community Forum Please fix email notifications

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ben Thorpe Ben Thorpe 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ben Thorpe
    Ben Thorpe
    Participant

I seem to be having a problem, and let me know if anyone else is having this problem or if I’m the only one. When I turn email notifications on, and I’m not getting any emails of when people reply to my threads (and no, it’s not in my junk email section). It’s a bit tedious having to manually look through over 100 threads to find my one just to see if anyone has replied to it, or if I leave a comment on somebody elses thread and I have to find that one. I think email notifications should either be fixed or all replies should appear in the notifications section on the website. Many thanks!

0 likes
    Kelly Heinen
    Kelly Heinen
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. It was working but it seems to have stopped…

0 likes
    Ben Thorpe
    Ben Thorpe
    Participant

That sucks. I love the website, and it just needs a few tweaks to make it even better.

0 likes
    Billie M
    Billie M
    Participant

Yeah same thing here

0 likes
    Filip Tomiša
    Filip Tomiša
    Participant

If you click subscribe then you will get emails for new topics that are created on the forum. But I don’t think that you can get notifications if someone replies. Maybe if you click on favourite then you get the notifications.

0 likes
    Filip Tomiša
    Filip Tomiša
    Participant

I mean I went to member forum and then i clicked subscribe and I started getting emails for every new topic created. Maybe if you go on a topic and then click subscribe then you will get notifications or emails only for that topic that you subscribed to.

0 likes
    Ben Thorpe
    Ben Thorpe
    Participant

Cheers Filip. 🙂

0 likes
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.