RIFF RAGE CONTEST!

Home Forums Community Forum RIFF RAGE CONTEST!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by James Thomas James Thomas 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel Corso
    Gabriel Corso
    Participant
    Gabriel Corso
    Gabriel Corso
    Participant

This past semester has been a little hard for me to completely focus on the guitar.

College it is getting all of me :/

But I will try to be more active in the community. I know I have been absent a lot, but I will try my best.

Also, I am always reading the forum haha.

Not letting go!!

Dylan Burley
    Dylan Burley
    Participant

I’ll give it my best shot. I’ve been pretty busy with school but I would love for others to here some riffs for up and comming songs that my band has been working on.

0 likes
    Yosi Yamin
    Yosi Yamin
    Participant

I would definitely love to participate! I posted covers for Unholy confessions and As tears go by some time ago as forum topics since I can’t upload vidoes in the riff section, the site won’t let me verify my account for some reason.
    By the way, I think the way you’re supporting the school is freaking amazing, you’re so charismatic and awesome, you’re also an unbelievably good guitarist!

0 likes
    Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

Nice to See you Back again with new ideas! Awesome!

I will try to be more active again, but Not with the Intention to win 🙂 good luck and have fun to all the Others!

0 likes
    Pablo De Miguel
    Pablo De Miguel
    Participant

I will participate!

0 likes

Some of us, who signed up to the site later are unable to post any Riffs at all 🙁
    I’m gonna create a forum thread in place of my Riff page, not just for the contest but to have a chronological record of them all for myself. I don’t want them to get lost on the depths of the forum. (Also, I re-uploaded my videos to my private YouTube instead of the business one to keep things organized for myself)

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

Is there a pattern? Like maybe the e mail accounts linked (Google vs hotmail).. maybe the guys in charge can figure out the fix if we can give them the trends that have caused that issue. Should be a simple fix once we find the cause.

Good point Calvin. Mine is hotmail.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I don’t know why but for some reason I have posted clips of myself playing guitar on Instagram a lot lately but always forget to put them on the riff page too😅

Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

Same @Ids haha

0 likes
    James Thomas
    James Thomas
    Participant

I’m a couple days late here but I adore this idea! Definitely something I’m into

0 likes
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.