Site back up!

Home Forums Community Forum Site back up!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Calvin Phillips Calvin Phillips 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brian Haner Sr.
    Brian Haner Sr.
    Keymaster

I am not one to exaggerate. If anything, I try and understate things whenever possible. Trust me when I say this hack was a cluster-fuck of enormous proportions. I can’t begin to tell you how badly the site was messed up. Our team worked round the clock for weeks reading code LINE BY LINE to find bugs and viruses – and there were plenty. Thanks to Patrick & Joe (and all the others) who worked tirelessly on this. We all owe you a debt of gratitude.

Until we launched this site – I had no idea all that goes into making an interactive website work. And that’s the key. It’s interactive. We can talk to you and you can talk to each other. That seems like a small thing into today’s world – but it’s not. It takes a lot of dedicated people to make it all work. And we have the best.

Thank you, Guys! I’m a fan!!!

PG

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I always kinda consider hackers a bunch off assholes.

Good job teamsyn!

0 likes
    Filip Tomiša
    Filip Tomiša
    Participant

They did an amazing job! Thanks again to everyone working on this site!

0 likes
    Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

Time to buy those guys a six of Schlitz and give them a pat on the back.

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

Wow… I can’t even begin to believe the damage done. All I know is this only gives us a reason to love you guys more. With all your busy schedules, you take so much time and effort into this just for us.
    I only wish we could thank you all more!!!

Andrew Fernandes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Participant

Well done! I don’t know how I can thank you.

0 likes
    Patrick McHugh
    Patrick McHugh
    Participant

Is it possible to continuously backup the website, so if anything was to happen in the future you could restore from a backup and scrap the compromised code?

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

Might be a bit til everything is 100% but im glad its getting there. An everlasting battle

0 likes
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.