Solo Trouble

Home Forums Community Forum Solo Trouble

This topic contains 237 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Ids Schiere Ids Schiere 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 238 total)
  • Author

Hey Syn thanks for starting this little project and encouraging us to learn from each others!
    Here is my little input to this, I hope it helps!
    Guys feel free to give me any comments!

Anonymous

Hashtag teaching syn

Unfortunately I dont have balls to post to instagram, but I hope this helps.

Sayonil Mitra
    Sayonil Mitra
    Participant

Very Nice Henry. Good step by step demonstration.

0 likes
    Sayonil Mitra
    Sayonil Mitra
    Participant

Ben that was super powerful. I myself believe in this concept and it’s super efficient. Feel free to post it on your insta. I am sure people will appreciate this piece of wisdom and learn from it as I did.

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

This is a great idea altho im not sure i can really put it all in a minute. Lol

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

@calvin you can make more than one video

0 likes

Anonymous

Thank you very much Sayonil! Glad I have helped. I’ve posted to Insta.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I’ve been wondering, we’re all making solo related lessons at the moment. If we want to make other lessons that are not nescecarily solo related should we make the like 1 minute and put them on Instagram with the hashtag #teachingsyn as well?

0 likes
    Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

I started a new channel based on this. The first video I wanted to be a bit longer than a minute, but I will follow up with my ideas and videos for this Syn request as soon as I can. Until then, my recent discoveries about picking mechanics

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

@Ed that was awesome! Made me realise that I might have the same problem

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Ed-This is great I instantly tried to find out about my own picking and I think I’m fine. This can really help a lot of people!

Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

Awesome!!! I could not BELIEVE, when I discivered this, how long this has likely been holding me back. I’m still in the process of backing up to move forward, but i feel really energized about moving forward now. That I might be able to help someone else makes me feel especially awesome! Thanks guys!

Ekrem Taha Ünlü
    Ekrem Taha Ünlü
    Participant

You’re such a good person Syn! <3 It’s great to take care of your students. You shared me and i can’t tell you how happy I am. Sharing my video affects me extremely so i started to work harder more than ever. You’ve been a milestone on me. Thank you again and again master! Much respect from Turkey <3

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Which video did he share? I’ve probably seen it but not entirely sure 😅

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

This is not me(like at all) but since we are on the topic of soloing I figured I’d share a video of the late great B.B. King talking about phrasing.

This is part of a clinic thing but I figured I’d just do this part since it’s not that long(the whole thing is like 5 videos of like 17 minutes on YouTube if you’re interested)

0 likes
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 238 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.