Syn 's Chord progression backing track

Home Forums Community Forum Syn 's Chord progression backing track

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ids Schiere Ids Schiere 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dimitris Findanis
    Dimitris Findanis
    Participant

So this is the backing track that I created from Syn’s video. I will upload here to jam over it if you want to. https://www.dropbox.com/h

Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

can you upload that somewhere else, I’m not gonna join 3rd party sites. Nothing against dropbox just makes it harder especially since the last site for the collab didn’t go well for anyone really.

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Nothing against dropbox (it is actually a great website!) But when I click that link I just see my own files and not the backingtrack

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

I agree with everyone here. Dropbox has been a pain for people to use. You’d be best to upload it to YouTube as unlisted of in just send us the link here. I can’t get it to work either.

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

I changed my mind, I kinda figured out what he was playing so im just gonna make my own. I think we all should.. learn the back track before playing over top of it. was already having some fun with it today, up til the part where my pinky didn’t want to keep going lol. lots of finger moments, and some of those chords are a pain on the fingers to hold in place without muting the open strings. definitely worth trying tho!

0 likes
    Dimitris Findanis
    Dimitris Findanis
    Participant

So I will upload it on youtube! This is not exactly what Syn played. Basically the chord progression is Dmadd11- Gm9- Bbmaj7- A7- Dmadd11- Gm9- Edim/G- C. https://youtu.be/vcuN0xbsii8

Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

I went a different route

Secret is Synster lead

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.