Thank you Syn

Home Forums Community Forum Thank you Syn

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Syn Gates Syn Gates 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Conboy
    Ryan Conboy
    Participant

New to posting but I want to thank Syn and reverb for this guitar https://imgur.com/a/aDmZK98

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by Ryan Conboy Ryan Conboy.
     0 likes
    Syn Gates
    Syn Gates
    Keymaster

My pleasure brother and thank you, itโ€™s for a great cause that supports music education for kids. Welcome to the family!

0 likes
    Ryan Conboy
    Ryan Conboy
    Participant

It really is and happy to join

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

Ryan I gotta ask you.. how big was your grin when you realized syn himself responded to you 10 minutes after you posted?

Welcome buddy!

0 likes
    Ryan Conboy
    Ryan Conboy
    Participant

pretty big it’s amazing how much he cares about this community and thanks

0 likes
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Participant

Thank you Ryan!
    Hope to see you posting here more, hopefully videos of you playing the guitar!

Welcome!

0 likes
    Ryan Conboy
    Ryan Conboy
    Participant

thinking about it kinda feels like thor’s hammer and I’m not worthy enough at this point lol

0 likes
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Participant

You are sure worthy.
    But I feel ya. The first days I got my Black Moon I was like, hell I’m not gonna touch it.
    But you know, that’s the reason you MUST play it.

Share the experience with us ๐Ÿ™‚

0 likes
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

That was awfully nice of you to purchase a guitar to help support the cause! I can’t wait to see you rocking out on it!

0 likes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Participant

Awesome! Looks very pretty!

0 likes
    The Raven
    The Raven
    Participant

Sexy guitar man! How about a video of you breaking her in? I’d love to see how it plays.

0 likes
    Ryan Conboy
    Ryan Conboy
    Participant

Ill post a video when im not a beginner guitarist

0 likes
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Participant

Ryan thats too bad.
    I encourage u to upload videos regardless of your level.
    There are people from all levels here that can learn/assist/comment and help u develop ur skills.

No need to be shy for you guitar skills, even if you can’t play a single note bro

0 likes
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

Hey there Ryan! I think that my current contest for June would be perfect for you to break in your fear about being a beginner. It doesn’t matter even if this guitar you bought is the first guitar you’ve purchased and this will be the first time you’ve ever even held a pick. I have a contest that is going on right now where I think you would definitely be intrested in the prize! But the only way to be qualified for it as if you post a Video to the riff page. If you can’t post to the riff page you can simply upload it anywhere you wish on the forum. Simply watch The 1st lesson and even just talk about it with your guitar in your hand. If you are a beginner I think you will definitely find use out of this month’s prize

0 likes
    Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

Dont br afraid of posting bad videos here. No one is gonna laugh or make fun. Infact what you’ll get is tips to improv your playing. Been here year and a half now and many people have helped me just by telling me small things they see that I’ve never seen that could help me.

You may be a beginner but I bet within a few months you’ll be playing a kick ass solo for all to hear.

0 likes
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.