Thank you!

Home Forums Community Forum Thank you!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Mervin Moras Mervin Moras 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Supraja Vadlamani
    supraja vadlamani
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I just want to take a minute to thank all of you for being so encouraging and commenting on (my) riffs. I’m fairly new to the instrument and it’s given me a lot of confidence to keep posting riffs which is allowing for continuous practice and improvement. Despite a full-time job, I’m still motivated to keep posting so I’m going to try my best to do so. Thank you all so much – your kind words have come a long way <3

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

Awww you are SO welcome, girl! It’s very true. Having support, encouragement, and good feedback really can do wonders for someone’s motivation and drive. You are so far along for being such a beginner, and I always love watching your riffs! It’s been so wonderful getting to watch your progress!!

Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

I’d definitely be more then interested to hear anything you may have written yourself. I bet you have some killer ideas in your head that you are dying to play out on your guitar.

Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

You are welcome! After all, this is what the school is about. Learning and helping each other out.

Ben Thorpe
    Ben Thorpe
    Participant

No problem m8

Supraja Vadlamani
    supraja vadlamani
    Participant

<3

0 likes
    Sayonil Mitra
    Sayonil Mitra
    Participant

Aww. That’s so sweet. This is forum is always there to encourage people @supraja. keep posting stuff.

0 likes
    Mervin Moras
    Mervin Moras
    Participant

It’s a compliment to the school to see how much you and many other “beginners” have progressed over time 🙂 Just keep it going as your skills become your ongoing gratitude back to the school! Great work so far 🙂

0 likes
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.