Unable to upload a riff – help!

Home Forums Community Forum Unable to upload a riff – help!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Steven Bellah Steven Bellah 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Supraja Vadlamani
    supraja vadlamani
    Participant

Hi, i’m unable to upload a riff because everytime I click submit, the video url shows up as an error despite numerous tries. The link is the whole link (with the https://) and it’s from youtube. Any help would be appreciated!

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I see you haven’t verified your account yet. That is done by linking your account to facebook/Google. Also check the captcha. All of this is all to counteract all the annoying spammers.

David Fainkichen
    David Fainkichen
    Participant

Yea I can’t seem to upload a riff either and my account is verified and i did the captcha thing. Anything else?

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Don’t know. Maybe maintenance. I’m also unable to comment on riffs. Maybe they are trying to filter all the spamming bots/people out and disabled the riff section until the figured that outπŸ˜…

Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

betting it was maint. Sites been down for most of the morning so possible there was a coding error. Give them some time they will get it right

Andrew Fernandes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Participant

Im having problems also πŸ™

Supraja Vadlamani
    supraja vadlamani
    Participant

There hasn’t been a new riff for a while, so I’m guessing everybody’s having some trouble. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon enough, but I’m confident that it’s maintenance at this point! πŸ™‚

0 likes
    Eric Schnell
    Eric Schnell
    Participant

Hi Guys, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The issue seems to be related to the recent maintenance that was performed on the website and we will get this resolved asap.

Andrew Fernandes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Participant

@eric thanks

0 likes
    Sayonil Mitra
    Sayonil Mitra
    Participant

I think it is somewhat sorted. I just uploaded my riff. Waiting for all you guys to post riffs

Eric Schnell
    Eric Schnell
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Riff section should be fixed. Please let us know if anyone else continues to experience any issues.

Thanks

Adam Ashbridge
    Adam Ashbridge
    Participant

I’ve recently signed up to the Synyster Gates School, and I’ve been trying to upload a riff for the last few days. My account is verified, but it says ‘please verify your account to continue’.

I’ve tried multiple times. Still nothing.

Also, the website doesn’t work on certain browsers. Any recommendations for which one i should use?

Thanks

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Keymaster

Hey Adam! Email your situation to [email protected]

They’re still working out kinks and we can expect a variety of hiccups for a little longer. The admins respond really quickly if you can’t get it to work. Plus it’ll help them detect other issuesπŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Steven Bellah
    Steven Bellah
    Participant

I’ve been having the same issue Adam. Verified my account with FB and google and have tried both YouTube URLs formats.

I’ve tried uploading through my galaxy s8 phone and with chrome on my laptop. All with the same “verification” error.

0 likes
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.