Unreleased Synyster Gates Custom S

Home Forums Community Forum Unreleased Synyster Gates Custom S

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Daniel Verde Daniel Verde 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Verde
    Daniel Verde
    Participant

Seriously, hasn’t anyone noticed this amazing Satin(Matte)/Gloss Black Synyster Gates Custom S??? https://twitter.com/i/status/1109920888382603264
    Legit there should be an angry mob of people demanding this guitar be released immediately…
    I have the Satin Gold Burst which is on the lower screen, proof is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOcfP7FAZ4… And I could’ve sworn that was the best model you could possibly get. But there is a new contender in whatever the guitar on the top screen is called! Honestly, what is this, and how do I get it???

0 likes
    Andrew Saunders
    Andrew Saunders
    Participant

99% sure thats a prototype of the black moon guitar

Kfir Yaakovi
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Participant

As Andrew said, it is most likely the early stages of the Black Moon guitar.

0 likes
    Daniel Verde
    Daniel Verde
    Participant

No way guys, the black boon has a burst paint job. This is more like the classic paintjob. I am dreaming of this guitar becoming available. Aren’t you?

0 likes
    Andrew Saunders
    Andrew Saunders
    Participant

That’s what prototype means. Not necessarily how its going to be in the finished state. Check Drum City Guitar Land’s website every day they might end up getting it and you could buy it if you want it that bad.

0 likes
    Daniel Verde
    Daniel Verde
    Participant

I know what prototype means, I was thinking that Syn might be teasing the release of a new model tbh. Otherwise why would he put it in a video if it is a prototype that he has no intention of releasing. I am simply trying to get a dialogue going and vocalizing how much I like the paint job. But thanks for showing me Drum City Guitar Land! I have heard of it before and it looks like a place I would potentially buy from at some point. So thank you for that!

0 likes
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Kfir Yaakovi
    Participant

Daniel – what we are trying to say that this prototype was released as the black moon guitar. We say that the prototype became the black moon

0 likes
    Luke G
    Luke G
    Participant

It could possibly be a new production model, but since the black moon is strikingly similar, it probably was just a prototype. If you go to Drum City Guitarland, they always get new Syn prototypes that look similar to production models that come out.

0 likes
    Nick Kay
    Nick Kay
    Participant

I still think the gold one with black edge burst is the best one
    I kinda want it 😐
    I have too many tremolo guitars though, I need another one like I need a sledgehammer to the face
    I’ve even been playing with my Ibanez AZ blocked off lately, lol

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Nick Kay Nick Kay.
     0 likes
    Daniel Verde
    Daniel Verde
    Participant

Luke G, thanks for pointing that out. I agree it could be a prototype(Everyone I know what a prototype is…) I simply hope that it will be a production model in the future. Time will tell.

Nick Kay, I concur the gold one is the best. It’s called satin gold burst. I bought one and I love it! Would definitely recommend if you don’t already have a guitar with a sustainiac system especially.

0 likes
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.