VIDEO SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS COMING UP!!

Home Forums Community Forum VIDEO SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS COMING UP!!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Andrew Fernandes Andrew Fernandes 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

Hey what’s up everyone? I have sent out roughly 70 emails to everyone who responded with their email address in the school and I’ve only received 5 different students’ videos. Please check your emails as I sent them out twice. Let’s make this one awesome! The deadline is July 1st so don’t forget!

0 likes
    Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

FIVE? Come on, people! Take 3 minutes to throw something together!

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

I know right?!

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

I sent mine! It was to big for Gmail to handle so it was a Google Drive link.

Buthen yeah people it doesn’t take that much time to make that video!

Annelene Frabe
    Annelene Frabe
    Participant

I’m close to done! I hope I will still be a part of the whole project. I hope you’re not mad!

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

@annelene I’m not mad at you girl. I’m not mad at anyone. I’m just frustrated that everyone jumped my guns to get on the bandwagon and this is so special (and you know why πŸ™‚ ) and people are not even responding. I’m mostly mad that the fact I had almost 400 people begging me to be a part of it on Instagram and they didn’t get picked because they weren’t the in the first 10 to respond. Only two people responded with their videos and BOTH of them were not a part of the original ten selected. I reached out to them personally because they were such great fans and great people. I don’t mind how long it takes for people to submit. It’s just really terrible that those who have this opportunity are shunning it when there are thousands who wish they had this opportunity. I’m going to be writing some other people personally on Instagram today to try and get more videos πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

0 likes
    Mariler Ferrer
    Mariler Ferrer
    Participant

Jak, tomorrow i’ll be seeing a7x live (I can’t wait!!!) I wanted to send my video after the concert so I can make some comment about my experience in the show

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

I hope you have fun, Mariler! I can’t wait to see your video! πŸ™‚

Andrew Fernandes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Participant

just to verify you got mine right?

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

I sure did Andrew!

0 likes
    Brandon Daniel
    Brandon Jarczewski
    Participant

What is this for? My email is [email protected]

Jackson Harsin
    Jackson Harsin
    Participant

I’m in the same boat as Brandon, I have no idea what this is, but if you’re still taking people, i’d love to be apart of it!

Best,

Jack

Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

Thanks boys! Jackson, please message me your email address and I’ll send the details to you both πŸ€—

Jackson Harsin
    Jackson Harsin
    Participant

SENT! πŸ™‚

0 likes
    Sayonil Mitra
    Sayonil Mitra
    Participant

Just to be sure, you got mine right?
    Just 5 of us? I hope you see a flood of videos from this forum in next few days.

0 likes
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.