Vlader Lauder?

Home Forums Community Forum Vlader Lauder?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Daniel Sobota Daniel Sobota 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Richard O'connor
    Richard O’connor
    Participant

Who is vlader lauder? I read somewhere it’s a name made from different political leaders?
    I guess there’s only one man in this community that can put this to bed.

0 likes
    Daniel Sobota
    Daniel Sobota
    Participant

Better questions are what’s up with the three phases deathbot was speaking of (phase one: The Stage, phase two: live album, phase 3: Voltaic Oceans) and why is there a Voltaic Oceans twitter account spamming about all of that, every day for a year now.

0 likes
    Christopher Lonski
    Christopher Lonski
    Participant

Volataic Oceans was the fake name for the album originally(supposedly) Chris Jericho “leaked” the album name, but it was to throw off the scent on the album release. They may still be doing something with that though, who knows?

0 likes
    Daniel Sobota
    Daniel Sobota
    Participant

Christopher yes I know that, but like I said, check that Voltaic Oceans twitter account…

0 likes
    Christopher Lonski
    Christopher Lonski
    Participant

Yeah, I looked at it. It has like 80 followers. I think its probably just someone with a lot of time on their hands that likes to troll

0 likes
    Daniel Sobota
    Daniel Sobota
    Participant

I like trolling as much as the other guy, but if that account is trolling, that person must be one dedicated motherfucker haha. Literally every day since February 2017 he/she’s been posting about Voltaic Oceans.

But I am interested in the whole “three phases” thing, it’s also worth noting that Deathbot was shut down on December 9th 2016. And we all know what that date was supposed to be lol.

0 likes
    Daniel Sobota
    Daniel Sobota
    Participant

Seriously…

View post on imgur.com

0 likes
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.