Welcome Back!

Home Forums Community Forum Welcome Back!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Dimitris Findanis Dimitris Findanis 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Noah Berends
    Noah Berends
    Participant

Long time no see! Glad to see everything up and running again and excited to continue learning. Damn hackers!

Elton Breaux
    Elton Breaux
    Participant

There we go. Back in business!! Thank yall for putting in the work to get us back

0 likes
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

Yeah!! I was suffering the worst withdrawals ever, lol! I was laughing with my friend and said, “You watch, I’m going to create that page and the site will come back up.” Sure enough, it did! But boy am I glad that it’s back up and running! I MISSED it!!!

0 likes
    Elton Breaux
    Elton Breaux
    Participant

The page can still be handy. Especially when we have problems uploading pics

0 likes
    Noah Berends
    Noah Berends
    Participant

I agree. It could be a good social tool if that’s what people would like

0 likes
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

I appreciate the feedback but it’s ultimately up to Syn and Papa Gates. I only had it made because I didn’t know how long the hacker thing was going to last and I wanted people to still find help if they needed it. I think it best for the content to stay on here because Syn, Papa G, and other admins can better monitor the content and stuff, and ultimately it’s their decision and work. I’d hate for all their hard work to go into this school and everybody just basically hops on social media instead.

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Yay! I’m seriously soon happy that I can go back to helping people out and uploading riffs and stuff!

0 likes
    Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

I’d like to see it left up, too, but Syn and Papa might want in. Or maybe not! HAHA.

Whatever tornado hit the site musta been a serious MFer.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Judging from the guitar nerds and music lovers they are(and nice people overall). I see them saying they are in sooner than them saying they don’t want it.

0 likes
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

It would be cool if they did! But for the time being I took it down. If they decide to have me leave it up it’s as easy as recreating it again. 🤗🤗
    I missed you crazy Synners!!

0 likes
    Richard O'connor
    Richard O’connor
    Participant

Hey hey heyyyyy nice to be back! Pesky hackers, let me at em!!!!

0 likes
    Dimitris Findanis
    Dimitris Findanis
    Participant

Nice to be back in this beautiful community!

0 likes
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.