What are you currently listening to?

Home Forums Community Forum What are you currently listening to?

This topic contains 334 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by James Thomas James Thomas 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

0 likes
    Kim La
    Kim La
    Participant

I like the new In Flames song!
    But the videoclip looks like Wishing Wells of Parkway Drive 😉

Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

True @kim, this seems to be a common concept at the moment. A german rapper did something in a similar fashion lately.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

John Frusciante is playing guitar again!

0 likes
    Joey C
    Joey C
    Participant

Dude, I’ve been jamming out to ghost. Super rad band! I really like the song square hammer. But I have also been listening to a lot of blues and jazz as I’m trying to build up my arsenal of guitar licks. And been listening Mr bungle. I’ve been listening to pretty much anything different. But also of course been listening to a7x.

Noah Berends
    Noah Berends
    Participant

Saw these guys last Thursday. What a show!

0 likes
    Filip Tomiša
    Filip Tomiša
    Participant
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Look at that vibrato😱

0 likes
    Noah Berends
    Noah Berends
    Participant

Trying to learn this is really pushing me. It’s a lot more complicated than it initially sounds, and I’m enjoying all of the struggle.

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

0 likes
    Tom Whaley
    Tom Whaley
    Participant

When it comes to the more guitar-centric stuff I’ve been riffing around with, Rust in Peace has been on repeat for the last few weeks, hah. Same with a lot of Pink Floyd. I just throw on a live show and sit on the couch and noodle along to it.
    As far as new stuff, I’ve been really into the new Mono album that just came out. Same with the new albums by The Twilight Sad and Better Oblivion Community Center.

0 likes
    James Thomas
    James Thomas
    Participant

I know it’s probably unpopular but I can’t stop listening to the new BMTH album. I’ve always thought they were an ok band that was getting better with each release and was looking forward to their follow up to
    TTS. When Amo first dropped I had really mixed feelings on it, and I still don’t like every single song or think it’s perfect by any means but i just keep catching myself listening to it haha Love it or hate it, it was a fearless album to put out. Ironically i generally hate electro/club, etc etc music, but I’m enjoying Amo a lot more than I thought I would. And it has Dani Filth featured so that’s always a plus

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 335 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes No