What are you currently listening to?

Home Forums Community Forum What are you currently listening to?

This topic contains 391 replies, has 84 voices, and was last updated by Dan Shipway Dan Shipway 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Sobota
    Daniel Sobota
    Participant

0 likes
    Ethan Keeling
    Ethan Keeling
    Participant

Ive recently fallen in love with 5 finger death punch, the album called “A decade of destruction”. Its like a bunch of their hits – Amazing!

0 likes
    Daniel Sobota
    Daniel Sobota
    Participant

0 likes
    Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

I’m listening to some old friends and bandmates today. This is the guitar player and drummer I was playing with in the “baby pictures” video in my riffs section. I wind up proofing their mixes and helping with arrangements a little, but they do an awesome job, and these are KILLER songs. This new album is out today. Check ’em out.

https://linktr.ee/RealitySuite

0 likes
    Sayonil Mitra
    Sayonil Mitra
    Participant

0 likes
    Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

@Ed I like them! Although the singer’s voice reminds me of Ke$ha. Not sure if it’s a good or a bad thing. Haha! But a good voice for sure

0 likes
    Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

The drummer, Brian, would LOVE that comparison! Here’s the video they put out to promo the new album.

0 likes
    Daniel Sobota
    Daniel Sobota
    Participant

These Japanese scales are soooo fucking good.

0 likes
    Dan Shipway
    Dan Shipway
    Participant

Honestly been trying to listen to mre new stuff so I don’t seem like ‘that Rammstein kid’ but In build up for the UK tour date releases I have been listening to them pretty heavy (as if I needed an excuse 😂) I have been delving into some of there lesser talked about songs and in particular, ROTER SAND and Tier.

0 likes
    James Thomas
    James Thomas
    Participant

This awesome band called BCUC. Here’s a bit about them from a site that describes them better then I can 😂

“Bantu Continua Uhuru Consciousness (BCUC) moves the audience – both physically and emotionally – with an explosion of passion, funk and rhythm. With their music, straight from the ancestors, BCUC wants to question the common worldview on modern Africa.”

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by James Thomas James Thomas.
     0 likes
    Daniel Sobota
    Daniel Sobota
    Participant

One of the best bands to ever do it in their prime. Riff after riff after riff!

0 likes
    Faiq Fayyadh
    Faiq Fayyadh
    Participant

pantera – strength beyond strength
    ozzy osbourne – miracle man

0 likes
    Ed Seith
    Ed Seith
    Participant

Faiq hitting the CLASSICS! Ozzy’s No Rest album was one of the first 5 CDs I bought (I don’t remember them all, but two others were Pink Floyd’s Delicate Sound of Thunder and Queensryche’s Operation: Mindcrime). I’d bought a lot of music by that point, but CDs were a new thing. Yeah, I’m the old guy here, but I still love new metal, too. Welcome! Glad you got your video issues worked out!

0 likes
    Dominik Gräber
    Dominik Gräber
    Participant

@Ed still nothing wrong with buying CDs. In fact, whenever I like enough songs of an album I try to get the CD. It is nice to have it in your room. For me it is a collection of really good music and knowing you supporting the artist. Speaking of which, I just ordered “Shogun” by Trivium on EMP

I have them on nonstop at the moment.

0 likes
    Daniel Sobota
    Daniel Sobota
    Participant

@dominik That’s my favorite album of all time along with Waking the Fallen. Absolute masterpiece.

Also, can’t get enough of Max Cavalera lately…

https://youtu.be/0Sl5-Cl6LOo

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Daniel Sobota Daniel Sobota.
     0 likes
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 392 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.