What do we have to do for the competition?

Home Forums Community Forum What do we have to do for the competition?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Matt Wildman Matt Wildman 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matt Wildman
    Matt Wildman
    Participant

So I forgot about the competition that is going on right now that Syn and Papa Gates made, and I need someone to tell me what the objective is. Thanks!

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

Did I miss something? Ik dont know anything about a competition.

0 likes
    Matt Wildman
    Matt Wildman
    Participant

Well I just saw a post by Syn on Instagram that said there was a competition and the top 5 winners would get Skype lessons but he didn’t say what we had to do so idk

0 likes
    Matt Wildman
    Matt Wildman
    Participant

I just don’t wanna miss out on it

0 likes
    Justin Mcinnis
    Justin Mcinnis
    Participant

I think it was a referral thing..having your friends sign up for the school. Not positive, I just remember thinking,”well I’m screwed” because I could get one person, MAYBE, to sign up for lessons….though I’m happy to report back, that one person did sign up, and is now holding the pick like a mofo! Lol

0 likes
    Joe Giumarello
    Joe Giumarello
    Participant

The 5 winners were already announced. The competition was that the 5 people with the most signups through their specific links wins a Skype lesson

0 likes
    Matt Wildman
    Matt Wildman
    Participant

Oh ok, well I feel better cause I probably wouldn’t have been able to get anyone to sign up anyway! Thanks

0 likes
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.