Will the comment section be back someday?

Home Forums Community Forum Will the comment section be back someday?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Calvin Phillips Calvin Phillips 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Cedric L
    Cedric L
    Participant

I think this site needs back the comment section under videos. Without it we can’t give feedback to the other members.
    In my opinion this site had more life than this function still existed :c
    Will this function be back someday? Does anyone know?

Andrew Fernandes
    Andrew Fernandes
    Participant

I agree with you.

Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

All depends if want spamming every post. When we had the comments wed get bots posting in every riff of languages no one understood. They were long too.jak made a thread for posting your riffs for comments. You could dig it up if that helps.

Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

If security is increased(no bots and annoying spammers) I would like to have the comment section back. Otherwise rather not

Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

Me too.. but sadly I dont think a strengthening will work..everytime we beat the bots a better one replaces it. Hard to stay a step ahead.

0 likes
    Cedric L
    Cedric L
    Participant

Wouldn’t it be a solution if we used these “captcha” codes for every comment?
    (Like in this forum)

0 likes
    Ids Schiere
    Ids Schiere
    Participant

It could be

0 likes
    Jak Angelescu
    Jak Angelescu
    Participant

You can still leave comments. Just click on the top portion of their video where it says “vimeo” or “youtube” and leave a comment on their video. It takes just one extra click. I don’t think students think of that but it would really help inspire others to keep posting. Although the feedback IS nice, I still would encourage people to post videos to be able to kind of track their own progress. For now, if they’re really needing feedback or feel proud and want to show off something they REALLY are proud of, they can post it in the forums and title it to garner attention 🙂

Calvin Phillips
    Calvin Phillips
    Participant

Yeah always could comment in the actual source site good point. I think itd also help get more traffic on their YouTube accounts too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.