Yesterday, @Jak Angelescu
mentioned that I should look to improve how I use my pinky finger, and so that's what I focused on today! A few notes:
1. The tucking-behind problem seems to be sorted, I think?
2. It still tends to stray from the fretboard a lot, it's hard to keep it close.
3. I think I'm tucking in my elbow too much? Gets really uncomfortable as it progresses
4. I'm feeling some tense-ness/strain in my arm, and I'm not sure how to fix it
5. Is it normal for my pinky finger to try and twist slightly? I tend to catch the string to the side of the tip of my finger (My left)
6. I stayed seated for this because I figured I should get it right first before throwing that into the mix, there's already a lot going on with the thumb, the fingertips and the elbow thing.
So after an hour+ of trying, I'm gonna give it a rest and try continue tomorrow after my exams! Any and all tips are welcomed! Cheers!