This is the first cover that I record with an audio interface. A good friend of mine helped me a lot telling me how to use it and he mixed my recording whith the song and I think that the result is pretty good
One more day! At this point I feel that i'm starting to really know were are the arpeggios that I want to play and I think that my improvisation while thinking on what arpeggios play is getting more smoth. I think that the melodies that I play on this video are less shitier that the other videos so there are some improvements on this aspect tooXD
This day I added the thirth position to improvise with. At this point I feel that my melodies are getting smoother because I know better were are the arpeggios that I need to play and I change between arpeggios more confidently but my playing is still really sloppy.
So my current goal is to really know the major scale(and the modes consecuently). To do that I´m going to learn every single arpeggio within the scale(as PG teach on lessons 50 and 51) and then I´m going to improvise over a backing track and every single time that the chord changes I will try to play one of the notes that build up that chord. The baking track that I chose is in G major and I will improvise over it on every video of this etudes to make easier to compare any kind of improvement. I started whith just one position of the scale and I will add one more position on every video. One last thing I want mention: I am constantly looking at the screen of the laptop because I did´t memoriced the chord of the backing track yet XD