gminorsus2 and gminor. I tried to alter the scale for the sus when I could, half way I changed the rhythm to basically be two versions of the sus2 chord. I'm gonna start experimenting with these chords. I think they can create some interesting progressions when played vertical.
Want to submit your own community riff?
Share with the community song covers, new skills learned, or just any progress with our Community Riffs.
rhythm of this song came together pretty easily. the lead took some time.. the octave melody i had right away for the chorus, the intro I changed 3 times cause i wasnt happy. the solo is sloppy but i only recorded one take of it all so I knew what I was gonna do with it later on.
I wrote two little solos over the backingtrack did a little new Arpeggios sequence and played the etude.
The higher I go on my strat the more fast stuff becomes unpleasant to play, especially the 20th fret doesn't work so well which sucks because I'm using it quite a bit in this one.
Gphydom then some gminor arpeggios. Trying to pick up speed.. I find the slower I play the more I'm tempted to pluck rather then sweep. I actually push the speed limits a few times near the end. They are getting better.
“I see fire”
Trying something completely out of my element. It’s a work in progress. I’ve literally never played with clean tones and I suck at hammer on’s and pull offs but this song is def giving me some practice.