Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

A proper introduction

Alex Cain

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Hahahaha yes! I remember when I accidently ended up backstage at a ghost concert! And I really insist that it was an accident! I was just trying to find the exit and was walking in this huge stadium'hall and I just ended up literally behind the stage! It was pretty cool!
That's wild lol. Might as well stay since you're already back there 🤷‍♂️

Radu-Cristian Perde

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Montreal
That's wild lol. Might as well stay since you're already back there 🤷‍♂️
Hahahaha true but at that point they were taking down the gear and security was everywhere. Plus, the last thing I want to do is to intrude too much. Going backstage to meet an artist after he is tired from the show? Nah, I didnt feel like upsetting them!

Reactions: Alex Cain

Nocturne

Legend
  • Dec 1, 2019
    France
    Hello Alex. Damn, what an impressive presentation, I'm very admirative that you've opened for Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Reactions: Alex Cain

Alex Cain

Nov 11, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hello Alex. Damn, what an impressive presentation, I'm very admirative that you've opened for Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
    Thanks! They were great, their vocalist is really impressive and underrated. The entire band is, really. It was a Don't You Fake it 10 year show so they played that in their entirety

• Love
    Reactions: Nocturne

Nocturne

Legend
  • Dec 1, 2019
    France
    Thanks! They were great, their vocalist is really impressive and underrated. The entire band is, really. It was a Don't You Fake it 10 year show so they played that in their entirety
    Oh my god that's awesome. I'm a huge fan of their song Your Guardian Angel.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Search over 1 MILLION titles!