• Van Halen Tribute Contest!

Show us your Van Halen tributes! It can be rhythm or lead. Winner will be given 3 months of a Legendary membership FREE
    Deadline: October 24th

JOIN THE CONTEST
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Another Exciting Community Update!!

alexj

Administrator
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Dude same ! Mine says “music theory bragger” 🤣🤣🤣
    And the same with the achievements. I think I’ve got like one or two that’s highlighted but some others I know I’ve done so I’m definitely confused on the new stuff. The emojis are cool though ! :rock-hand:
    Don't worry! You'll get achievements for all the tasks you've done before the system was on the site, I just need to finish configuring it! 😁

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
    Staff member
    Legend
  • Sep 24, 2019
    Kansas City, MO
    Hey Jak! Those are user titles, not achievements. You move up in user title as you gain experience points (XP). After the system is fully added to the site, I'll be configuring it to give everyone achievements for all the tasks they've already completed before the system was on the site!
    Thanks girl! You're the best!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.youtube.com
    Hey Jak! Those are user titles, not achievements. You move up in user title as you gain experience points (XP). After the system is fully added to the site, I'll be configuring it to give everyone achievements for all the tasks they've already completed before the system was on the site!
    Oh I guess that answered my question already. Means some achievements Just don't Work yet If you've already completed the Task, right? :)

be4trix

Music Theory Bragger
    Legend
    Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    Ehi...i wanted to know one thing, i don’t know to whom i should ask this but i found the 1st comment so let me ask you...how can i see the stream of 30th september? should i do something or what?

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    They are changing and updatingt things so they will catch you up...dont worry the people here always make sure we get what we earn..its the best place in the world to hang out and learn

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    Ehi...i wanted to know one thing, i don’t know to whom i should ask this but i found the 1st comment so let me ask you...how can i see the stream of 30th september? should i do something or what?
    You need to become a Legendary Member, you can find the upgrade option in your profile under Account Upgrades.

alexj

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Hey @be4trix in order to join a stream you need to become a legendary member! You can do this by clicking on your profile, then clicking on account upgrades. Unfortunately, the deadline to join the Wednesday stream was yesterday, but we will be having another stream at the end of the year! :)

Search over 1 MILLION titles!