• Site Changes Coming Tuesday

Learn more We have a ton of really exciting updates coming to the site on Tuesday, so keep an eye out for them! During our updates, the site will briefly be down.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Apocalypse opinion

Ledshot0331

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 10, 2020
Hey folks,
I’ve just started my guitar journey and my wife’s uncle is letting me use one of his Stratocasters to practice for the moment. I’d like to go ahead and purchase my own but am a bit lost in the thousands of guitar options. So far I’m considering the schecter apocalypse solo2.(non Floyd rose)anyone have experience with this model particularly? Thanks for any and all advice/opinion/reply 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Schecter generally makes great guitars so I don't really see how you can go wrong there!

What kind of music would you like to play?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ledshot0331

Ledshot0331

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 10, 2020
Schecter generay makes great guitars so I don't really see how you can go wrong there!

What kind of music would you like to play?
Being as how I just started learning I’d love to emulate my fav players, syn, Zakk Wylde, dime. Definitely more heavier sounding stuff and eventually super clean like some of syns solo sounds

TheTroller

Garage band Groupie
Nov 16, 2020
Being as how I just started learning I’d love to emulate my fav players, syn, Zakk Wylde, dime. Definitely more heavier sounding stuff and eventually super clean like some of syns solo sounds
Then this platform should work lol

Synner Endless Summer Collection