• Site Changes Coming Tuesday

Learn more We have a ton of really exciting updates coming to the site on Tuesday, so keep an eye out for them! During our updates, the site will briefly be down.
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Backing Tracks Tab

Josh Ellis

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville, TN
    I don't know if this has ever been mentioned anywhere but I think it would be helpful to all if there was a tab link by "Leaderboards" and "Store" that contained all backing tracks on the entire site. Within the new linked page could be categorized in dropdowns below genres or could just have the tracks listed below all the different genres. I, myself, have thought "I wish I could just click right there and have all the backing tracks on screen instead of finding this specific lesson for it."
    Would be sweet!

Attachments

• Screenshot (8)_LI.jpg
      Screenshot (8)_LI.jpg
      36.3 KB · Views: 6

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I think after a whole you come to find where all the tracks are. Some are the same. Some are extensions.. like an extra chord. But I find most are related to the lesson so you can fish around the lessons for tracks that will relate to what you want.

Reactions: Lindsey

Klementein

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 25, 2020
    Morlaix, France
    It's a good idea ! Especially if like me you don't remember what is where and open all lessons before find what I've been searching for the last few... Minutes ?