Backing Tracks

Brian Haner Sr.

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 11, 2019
In the process of building the new site, we lost some backing tracks. I think I have them all up and running again, (fingers crossed).
So EVERY lesson should have at least one backing track to jam with.
Also - I just finished uploading the backing tracks for Syn's Pentatonic Etudes. He recorded some KILLER tracks that I know you're going to love!
Let's get jammin' !!!!
Cheers and Happy 2020!
PG

Gabriel Perez

Nov 11, 2019
Salt Lake City, UT
open.spotify.com
Guitar Experience (years)
In the process of building the new site, we lost some backing tracks. I think I have them all up and running again, (fingers crossed).
Also - I just finished uploading the backing tracks for Syn's Pentatonic Etudes. He recorded some KILLER tracks that I know you're going to love!
Let's get jammin' !!!!
Cheers and Happy 2020!
PG
Thank you for your hard work! Happy 2020!

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Let's get jammin' !!!!
Cheers and Happy 2020!
PG
I texted Syn about this earlier today but I think some of the backing tracks got Uploaded or synced weirdly. On some of the etudes there are sections where the scroll bar continues to run and it's not quite finished with the tablature but the backing track ends. I will send you an email to which measures in etudes I'm talking about and you can look it over to verify this :)

Ids Schiere

Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
www.facebook.com
I texted Syn about this earlier today but I think some of the backing tracks got Uploaded or synced weirdly. On some of the etudes there are sections where the scroll bar continues to run and it's not quite finished with the tablature but the backing track ends. I will send you an email to which measures in etudes I'm talking about and you can look it over to verify this :)
For me the tablature doesn't really move at all, it's really one bar that plays the backingtrack. Tbh I kinda like it that way because now it's more inviting to just jam over them and include the etude in your jam instead of just playing the etude at a bunch of different speeds.

Jak Angelescu

Guitarist for Unknown. I Run This Joint
Staff member
Sep 24, 2019
Kansas City, MO
I don't think the backing tracks were meant to follow the tab. They are just put there so you have something to practice to.
Ah I gotcha. I was just practicing the legato 1 Etude and was like "wait a minute the track ran out before I could finish the Etude" 😂 but that makes total sense!

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Haner Sr.