• SGS Instagram Contest

click here to learn more Perform a riff based on one of the Synyster Gates lessons for the chance to win some awesome prizes!
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

Bomber jacket size question

Iris

Legend
  • Oct 14, 2020
    Everett, Washington
    Hey everyone. I was thinking of getting the bomber jacket but both size charts are different. Anyone have it? What size chart did you use? I'm shaped funny so I know it won't fit perfectly, but I don't want to have to exchange it for a different size if I don't have to. Thanks.

beatrix

Legend
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    i bought a L, i’m 5’2, and i found out it was way too large and big for me, and even for my dad, which is 5’7 🤐😂 so i changed it buying a S for me. hope these personal infos can help you ;)

Jamie London

• Nov 11, 2019
    Gilroy, California
    www.revivalrecs.com
    Hey everyone. I was thinking of getting the bomber jacket but both size charts are different. Anyone have it? What size chart did you use? I'm shaped funny so I know it won't fit perfectly, but I don't want to have to exchange it for a different size if I don't have to. Thanks.
    Hey Iris! I’m 6’1 and 150 lbs, I have a Medium and it fits me pretty perfectly! Perfect length and not baggy or anything. I was back and fourth on getting a small or medium but for me I think medium was the right choice :) hopefully that’s some help to you

Last edited:
    Reactions: Iris
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Search over 1 MILLION titles!